Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Blog Day!

Today marks the one year anniversary of my embarking on the journey of blogging!  Not only have I kept up with it, but it's become an important part of my life.  I'm always thinking about new projects I can do and share with you all and this has lead me to be more motivated and productive with my time, especially at a time like I'm going through now which allows me nothing but time to use.

So thanks, everybody for being my loyal readers.  Whether you've been there from the start or jumped on later, I appreciate each and every one of you.  It's been a complete pleasure to share my stories and experiences in hobby homesteading and I just hope that there has been something on here that has made you smile or has helped you with your own projects in some way.  I hope to keep going and trying out new things and sharing them with you.

Much Love,

Hana

P.S.  Haven't posted a picture of Nikolai in a while...

He was hanging out like this for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...