2. Solar powered I-Pod chargers are super cool. (Now I can play Plants vs. Zombies almost guilt-free.)
4. Anyone can grow oyster mushrooms in a box in their house. ----->
5. I am a sucker for all products eco...
6. ...but I'm not fooled by green-washing.
7. Free swag is great. (Well, I knew that from before...)
And here are a few pictures of the babies from a few days ago. I brought them outside because I thought they might enjoy the warm sun. Well, it turns out they hate the sun. I think it was too bright and it made them feel vulnerable. I took a few pictures and put them back into the safety of their box (which we upgraded a few days ago because they outgrew their first one.) I took some more pictures today, they don't really look like this anymore.
|Elsa pants when she's nervous.|
|Hard to get close ups while their moving.|
|Elsa's beautiful wing feathers. I think they look like the markings on a moth.|