Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm so silly...

I often refer back to my old posts for recipes.  I only share with you my absolute favorites, and since I don't write any of them down on real paper, I have to find them electronically.  Though it is nice to have my own online blog recipe book per se, I've always found it a bit of a pain in the ass to find the recipes.

Apparently, I had already thought about this conundrum and long ago added a search box to my home page for easy recipe searching.  The problem is, I totally forgot that I added this to my blog.  I've been frustrating myself regularly as I searched for certain recipes, just to have the easy tool sitting under my nose.  (Total face palm.)

Maybe you, my fabulous readers are already privy to this, but I thought I would give you all a heads up just in case you weren't.  So check it out, to the upper left of the page.  It's the little white box under the green letters, "Whatcha Looking For?"  Just type in some key words and posts with those words will magically appear.  Pretty cool.  I hope you find it useful.  I sure do.  I'm kind of an idiot sometimes.  :)

Maybe all this silliness is just rubbing off onto me from all the silly beings I live with.

Can you spot the creepy hand placement?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...