Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hang in there

Hello lovely readers.  Sorry for my lack of postings as of late.  School has started and is requiring at least 13 hours of my time being stuck in classes.  I know that does not seem like much, but to go from only being in class an average of 5 hours per week, 13 hours is a lot.  And since I ride the bus and my classes are not stacked nicely next to each other, this results in me being at school a lot.  I'm not complaining, it's only gonna last 8 more weeks.

The other reason is that my camera is dead and I can't find the charger.  Grrr...  I have pictures on it to blog about certain things, so as soon as I get that up and going, I'll have a lot to say, and you will have a lot to see and read. 

Until then, thanks for your patience, and here's a video to hold you over:


They do this several times a day.  Sometimes it's more exciting, sometimes it's even less enthusiastic than this.  Who needs toys when you have someone to mess with all day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...